Volunteers are a vital part of the SolarisCare Foundation. Thanks to their dedication and generosity, over 250 volunteers, donate over 16,669 hours each year to provide free cancer support throughout Perth, South West and Great Southern regions.
You can volunteer in a range of areas including complementary therapies, patient services, research, events, and fundraising.
Why volunteer with SolarisCare?
Volunteering offers many benefits, including opportunities for volunteers to:
- Benefiting the community. Volunteers are an essential part of the community. Contributions made by volunteers have a real impact and will make a difference too many people’s lives.
- Make new connections. Volunteering provides an opportunity to meet new friends, create new connections and expand your network through a common interest.
- Gain new skills and knowledge, which can boost your own job and career prospects
- Enjoy a sense of achievement and fulfilment
- Develop personally, boost self-confidence and improve life satisfaction.
- Enjoy better physical and mental health
- connect to and better understand your community
- Personally rewarding experience.
- Volunteer within a positive, friendly and supportive environment.
How you can volunteer
As a Therapist:
In Our Centres:
At an event:
As an ambassador:
If you would like information about upcoming volunteering opportunities please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org